A low calorie breakfast treat
- 2 bananas
- 4 eggs
- raspberries (e.g. frozen)
- Crush the bananas with a fork. Mash them really well until it’s all mushy.
- Then add the eggs and mix thoroughly once more.
- Lightly grease the muffin tray with some butter (Or low cal cooking spray) and place 2-3 raspberries in the bottom of each. If you use frozen raspberries, then you can add a couple more.
- Now pour the banana-egg mixture over the raspberries
- Place in a pre-heated oven for around 12 minutes at 390° F ( 200° C)
- Once they turn golden-brown, they’re finished. Give them a few minutes to cool.
Enjoy without a guilty conscience!